1. Psalm 25:21 May integrity and uprightness protect me, because my hope is in you.
2. Psalm 34:4,5 I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered in shame.
3. 1 John 5:11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
4. Psalm 111:10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; all who follow his precepts have good understanding. To him belongs eternal praise.
5. Revelations 5:8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
6. Psalm 1. 1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
7. Acts 10:4 And when he looked on him, he was afraid, and said, 'What is it, Lord?' And he said unto him, 'Thy prayers and thine alms are come up for a memorial before God.
8. Luke 22:45 And when he rose up from prayer, and was come to his disciples, he found them sleeping for sorrow.
9. Psalm 1. 3 His leaf also shall not wither.
10. Revelations 8:4 And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.
11. I Corinthians 13:7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
12. Psalms 9:10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.
13. Matthew 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
14. Philippians 4:6 Be careful for nothing, but in every thing, by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known unto God.
15. Psalm 23. 1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
16. 1 Samuel 26:24 And, behold, as thy life was much set by this day in mine eyes, so let my life be much set by in the eyes of the LORD, and let him deliver me out of all tribulation.
17. Proverbs 4:1 He who walks with wise grows wise.
18. Mark 9:29 And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting.
19. Proverbs 4:1 Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding.
20. I Corinthians And now abideth faith, hope and charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.
21. Deuteronomy 28:52 And he shall besiege thee in all thy gates, until thy high and fenced walls come down, wherein thou trustedst, throughout all thy land: and he shall besiege thee in all thy gates throughout all thy land, which the Lord thy God hath given thee.
22. Proverbs 23:7 As a man thinks in his heart, so is he.
23. Romans 8:10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
24. Proverbs 23: 31/33 Do not gaze at wine when it is red, when it sparkles in the cup, when it goes down smoothly! In the end it bites like a snake, and poisons like a viper. Your eyes will see strange sightes and your mind imagine confusing things.
25. John 4:36 And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together.
26. Proverbs, 4. 18 The path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.
27. Acts 16:16 And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying.
28. Luke 5:33 And they said unto him, 'Why do the disciples of John fast often, and make prayers, and likewise the disciples of the Pharisees; but thine eat and drink?
29. Genesis 2:9 And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
30. Proverbs, 4. 7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom; and with all thy getting get understanding.
31. Proverbs, 16. 32 He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city.
32. 2 Chronicles 7:12 And the LORD appeared to Solomon by night, and said unto him, I have heard thy prayer, and have chosen this place to myself for an house of sacrifice.
33. Genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
34. Psalms 37:40 And the Lord shall help them and deliver them: He shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in Him.
35. James 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
36. 2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
37. 1 Peter 3:10 For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile.
38. Isaiah 41:13 For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear, I will help you.
39. 2 Samuel 7:27 For thou, O LORD of hosts, God of Israel, hast revealed to thy servant, saying, I will build thee an house: therefore hath thy servant found in his heart to pray this prayer unto thee.
40. Mark 8:35 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.
41. 1 John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another.
42. Jeremiah 7:8 Behold, ye trust in lying words, that cannot profit.
43. Hebrews 12:2 Fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
44. Proverbs 18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.
45. Colossians 4:12 Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ, saluteth you, always labouring fervently for you in prayers, that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God.
46. Isaiah 12:2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song. He also is become my salvation.
47. Psalms 37:5 Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in Him; and He shall bring it to pass.
48. Proverbs 16:3 Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.
49. 2 Corinthians 9:14 And by their prayer for you, which long after you for the exceeding grace of God in you.